Earlier this month the BevFluence team was invited to participate as judges in the Whisky Magazine Awards America 2022. The awards ceremony, in association with American Whiskey Magazine, will be held on February 8th, 2022 at The Flatiron Room in New York City. The judging occurred on November 11th, 2021 at the whiskey haven Jack Rose Dining Saloon in Washington DC. During this tasting, 32 judges sampled through 250 American whiskeys divided into 17 categories. The judges reflected a large cross-section of the spirits industry including distillers and distillery owners, writers and educators, as well as other industry professionals. The categories were very specific and consisted of Blended, Blended Limited Release, Small Batch Single Malt, Bourbon, Blended Malt, Rye, Tennessee, Corn, Flavoured Whisky, New Make & Young Spirit, Pot Still, Wheat, Single Malt, Single Barrel Bourbon, Small Batch Bourbon, Single Cask Single Malt, and Grain. We will post the winners two months from now. Cheers.
- Virginia Cider Week & Cider Smackdown: Attack of the Crab
- BevFluence® is Launching the New Perspectives on Cider, Perry, and Brandy Campaign
- Dining with Bacchus: New York, Chicago, San Jose, New Orleans, Miami, and Dallas
- Uruguay Wine Fall Tour: DC, NYC, Boston
- The Union of Sweet Bordeaux Wines Returns To The US With A Series of Events in Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and New York