You are cordially invited to an exclusive intimate wine tasting experience on Thursday, June 16th, from 4 pm – 7 pm at Luce Loft in downtown San Diego. Register here.
Hosted by Santa Barbara Vintners, a non-profit trade association, this special evening will feature top producers from Santa Barbara Wine Country, which was honored last fall as “Wine Region of the Year” by Wine Enthusiast magazine.
What to expect: Taste acclaimed wines from 10 of Santa Barbara’s premier vintners, including wineries such as Foxen, Fiddlehead Cellars, Sanford Winery, Margerum, Miller Family Vineyards, Zaca Mesa, Folded Hills, Hitching Post, Dierberg, and Fess Parker.
- Taste exclusive offerings brought in only for this event as well as wines grown from iconic vineyards such as Bien Nacido, Vogelzang, Sanford & Benedict and Star Lane.
- Enjoy light bites paired with wines inspired in a fusion of styles from Santa Barbara meets San Diego!
- Learn about Pop-Up Wine Events kicking off in San Diego this summer.
- Hear about the recently launched Santa Barbara Vintners mobile app.
- Meet more than a dozen winemakers to learn what makes the award-winning Santa Barbara wine region California’s hidden gem.
Alison Laslett, CEO of the Santa Barbara Vintners, will also be on hand to talk about the region as a world-class wine-producing and wine grape growing region, as well as an unmatched weekend getaway.
We hope you can join us for this special evening.
This is a San Diego Industry Trade* & Media event only please see below for what constitutes as ‘Trade / Industry’
Please RSVP to this email by Monday, June 6.
Wine Industry Trade & Media Community: Wine Servers, Wine Buyers, Sommeliers, Wine Brokers, Wine Distribution Representatives, Food & Beverage managers, restaurant managers, Wine club managers, Wine Bloggers, Podcast hosts, Documentary producers, Wine writers, Travel Writers, Travel Bloggers